yourlifestylebusiness.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
yourlifestylebusiness.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website contains endorsements for products and services on some pages or blog posts, which means when you click on a link that is recommended, the site owner(s) may receive a commission. However, not every link is an affiliate link (get paid for), but there are a few that are. The majority of products are the owner(s) own but as detailed there may be a few which may well have used by the owner(s) or have been highly recommended.
There may be occasional banner ads on the site that will be my own but also can be an affiliate banner which, should you choose to click and eventually purchase, it might result in a paid commission. Furthermore, some of the text/image ads throughout the site could be Google AdSense or Ad Network ads. These are not explicitly endorsed by me; they are chosen by Google via a well tested algorithm, based on content of the site (and, hopefully they are relevant to the page material!).
Lastly as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you have any questions about my affiliation with a certain product or ad, feel free to contact us at email@example.com for additional details.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you fill in a form on the website, you may unsubscribe from all communications at any point, simply by clicking the unsubscribe button in any email you receive.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure compliance with global privacy regulations, we conduct regular monitoring of all significant privacy laws worldwide, including the GDPR, the US’s CPRA (CCPA amendment) and CalOPPA, ePrivacy, and Australia’s APPs. This monitoring allows us to guarantee that our solutions continue to meet the necessary requirements.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our main offices.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Copyright © 2023 yourlifestylebusiness.com All Rights Reserved
The products are © copyrighted by the Your Lifestyle Business. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within the products license agreement under any circumstances.