As the calendar year draws to a close, cities around the world gear up to bid farewell to the old and usher in the new, with some of the best NYE Fireworks displays fireworks displays around the globe!
These celebrations are a spectacle of light and sound that take your breath away, while in many cases also honoring the traditions that define each location.
From the iconic Sydney Harbour in Australia to the vibrant skies above the Thames in London, UK, the stroke of midnight brings a collective anticipation and joy matched by few other global festivities.
I’ve been lucky enough to witness huge fireworks displays in Bangkok, Dubai and Sydney to date, so I’ve barely scratched the surface! Here’s a list of the best NYE fireworks displays around the world, all of which I intend to see firsthand!
Here we’re going to explore some of the most spectacular NYE fireworks in the world!
18 Best NYE Fireworks in the World
1. London, UK
Without doubt topping the list is London’s New Year’s Eve fireworks, a dazzling display that lights up the banks of the River Thames. As the clock strikes midnight, Big Ben heralds the arrival of the new year, followed by a breathtaking pyrotechnics show centered around the London Eye. The event, orchestrated by the Mayor of London, is one of the most anticipated celebrations in England.
Where to Watch:
- Victoria Embankment and the South Bank are prime viewing spots for the fireworks. Secure a spot early as these areas can become quite crowded.
- Waterloo Bridge offers a splendid vantage point, with the London skyline serving as the backdrop to the display.
- Public transport is usually free on New Year’s Eve, making it easier to travel to viewing locations.
- Roads around viewing areas might be closed for crowd control, so walking or public transport is advisable.
Hot Tip: For a unique experience, consider a river cruise along the Thames, where you can witness the fireworks from the water, accompanied by music and celebrations. Remember that tickets for specific events or viewing areas typically need to be booked in advance due to high demand.
2. Sydney, Australia
When celebrating New Year’s Eve, Sydney’s iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House provide a breathtaking backdrop to one of the world’s most spectacular fireworks displays. The city’s harbor comes alive with light and color, attracting over a million spectators to its shores.
Where to Watch:
|Notable Vantage Points
|Unobstructed views under the bridge
|Sydney Tower Eye
|Panoramic city vistas
|Exclusive access to the harbor
The area offers a wide range of vantage points; from Bradfield Park, where you have the bridge overhead, to public spaces like Taronga Zoo, suitable for a family-friendly atmosphere with a view. For a more elevated perspective, the Sydney Tower Eye presents a 360-degree panorama of the city’s skyline, allowing you to witness the fireworks enveloping the night sky.
For those seeking an exceptional experience, a boat cruise on the harbor grants you an unobstructed view of the dazzling show, with the reflection of the pyrotechnics dancing across the water’s surface. Many of these cruises offer food and drink packages, along with the promise of a memorable night.
NB: we did a river cruise one year and it wasn’t actually the best experience. We were packed in like sardines, really far away from the fireworks and when it was time, there was no countdown, no music out on deck and nothing to raise anticipation or celebrate midnight. Very anti-climatic. So do your due diligence and read the reviews before booking.
Hot Tip: Although prime spots used to be ticketed, many have now become free. It’s still wise to arrive early since these popular locations fill up quickly. If you choose a boat cruise, book in advance to secure your place.
3. New York City, USA
New York City’s New Year’s Eve is an iconic celebration marked by the world-renowned Ball Drop in Times Square. Hundreds of thousands convene in this urban heart to experience the countdown and feel the energy of the crowd. Revelers are immersed in a sea of confetti, vibrant digital displays, and an array of performances leading up to midnight. It stands out as one of the greatest NYE fireworks in the world.
Where to Watch;
Beyond Times Square, New York Harbor presents a spectacular fireworks display. The sky above New York Harbor illuminates, reflecting off the water and iconic skyline. Attendees gather at various vantage points, including parks and rooftop bars to witness the pyrotechnics.
For those seeking a more local experience, Brooklyn’s Grand Army Plaza offers a charming alternative to Times Square. Less congested, but equally festive, it allows a more intimate setting to ring in the new year.
Fireworks blaze across the sky in multiple locations, offering city-wide celebrations. Key venues to enjoy the fireworks include:
- Brooklyn Bridge: An architectural marvel providing an impressive backdrop.
- Empire State Building: Known for its special New Year’s light display.
- Central Park: A serene setting for the holiday festivities.
Hot Tip: Arrive early to popular spots like Times Square for the Ball Drop, as the areas become extremely crowded, and secure a good view. For a more relaxed experience, choose locations in Brooklyn or along New York Harbor where you can enjoy the fireworks with more space.
4. Dubai, UAE
In Dubai, your New Year’s Eve can reach exceptional heights, especially with the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, taking center stage. This iconic skyscraper hosts a renowned fireworks display complemented by a glittering light show that illuminates the Dubai skyline. It’s recognized as one of the leading NYE fireworks displays in the world!
We chose another boat trip to witness the fireworks at the Al-Arab and it’s been one of the best firework displays I’ve seen to date. An excellent experience and a fantastic night all round!
Where to Watch;
- Burj Khalifa: Be mesmerized by the pyrotechnics that wraps around the tower, which is best viewed from the Downtown Dubai area.
- Atlantis: Experience record-breaking firework displays that light up the Palm Jumeirah.
- Al Seef: Enjoy a traditional setting with a Dubai Creek backdrop, offering shows at 11:59 PM and again at 8:30 PM on New Year’s Day.
- Global Village, La Mer, Burj Al Arab: Each location offers its unique fireworks experience that shouldn’t be missed.
Tips for the Best Viewpoints:
- Book a table at restaurants in Downtown Dubai or Souk Al Bahar well in advance.
- The Dubai Mall provides a scenic spot with the Dubai Fountain’s light and water show leading up to the midnight crescendo.
Hot Tip: To secure the best vantage point, it’s crucial to plan ahead. Downtown Dubai is exceptionally busy, so consider arriving early or booking a stay at a hotel with direct views of the Burj Khalifa—this strategic move will afford you an unforgettable spectacle as you usher in the New Year.
5. Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong
As you set your sights on celebrating New Year’s Eve, Victoria Harbor in Hong Kong should be at the top of your list. The harbor, known for its sweeping panoramic views of the city’s modern skyline, becomes the stage for an electrifying pyrotechnic display that ushers in the new year with grandeur. It’s feted as one of the most exceptional NYE fireworks shows across the world!
The festivities are particularly special as they include not just fireworks but also light shows that illuminate the skyscrapers in a synchronized dance of colors. The iconic pyrotechnic dragon, a centerpiece in the display, symbolizes power and strength, weaving across the night canvas of Hong Kong’s sky.
|Over Victoria Harbor between Central and Tsim Sha Tsui
|Across the city’s skyline
|Rooftop bars and restaurants
Where to Watch:
- Waterfront: Enjoy the best views from the waterfront area.
- Elevated Perspectives: Explore high-altitude rooftop bars and restaurants for a unique vantage point.
- Ozone (Ritz-Carlton): Experience panoramic views from the top of the Ritz-Carlton.
- Aqua Spirit: Delight in breathtaking harbor vistas at this renowned spot.
Hot Tip: For a unique experience, consider booking a harbor cruise. You’ll escape the shore-side throngs and get an unobstructed view of the fireworks as they reflect over the water, all while enjoying the Hong Kong skyline from the perspective of the historic Victoria Harbor.
6. Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh, Scotland, rings in the New Year with its famed Hogmanay celebrations, a spectacle of tradition and festivity encompassing the city’s unique cultural heritage. Hogmanay, the Scottish term for the last day of the year, is observed with great enthusiasm and a series of events culminating in a dramatic fireworks display. It’s acclaimed as one of the top-rated NYE fireworks presentation in the world!
Where to Watch;
- Venue: The main attraction takes place at Edinburgh Castle, an iconic historical fortress that dominates the city skyline.
- Highlight: The fireworks illuminate the dark winter sky, casting a magical glow over the city, especially viewed from vantage points like Calton Hill and Princes Street Gardens.
- Duration: The festivities span three days, offering a blend of live music, entertainment, and the ceremonial goodbye to the old year.
- By foot: Many locations within central Edinburgh are best reached on foot, making it easy for you to join the celebrations without the need for transport.
- Public Transport: Edinburgh has an extensive bus and tram system that can help you get close to the main festivities.
Hot Tip: Secure a spot at Calton Hill for a panoramic view of the fireworks without the crush of the main crowds. This elevated location provides a magnificent outlook not just on the castle, but the entire cityscape as it’s lit up by the firework display.
7. Bangkok, Thailand
Experience one of the world’s most spectacular New Year’s Eve fireworks, in Bangkok, Thailand, as over 30,000 eco-friendly fireworks crafted from Thai sticky rice illuminate the skyline.
Against the backdrop of the Chao Phraya River, this unforgettable display blends tradition with celebration, accompanied by the vibrant sounds of traditional Thai music. Undoubtedly, it stands as one of the Best NYE Fireworks in the World!
We watched from the rooftop of the Mahanakhon, the tallest building in Bangkok and unfortunately my phone didn’t get the best shots. Thankfully however, we were stood next to some professional photographers who were kind enough to send us this beauty;
Where to Watch:
- ICONSIAM: Immerse yourself in the heart of the festivities with a front-row seat at this iconic shopping and entertainment complex, offering panoramic views of the Chao Phraya River.
- River Piers: Choose from various piers along the riverbank for unobstructed views of the breathtaking New Year’s Eve fireworks.
- Riverside Hotels: Indulge in luxury and convenience at select riverside hotels that provide exclusive viewing decks for their guests.
Hot Tip: To avoid the crowds at ground level, consider booking a room at a riverside hotel. This will afford you a comfortable and private view of the fireworks, away from the hustle and bustle.
8. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
When you seek a mesmerizing New Year’s Eve experience, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil stands out with its exuberant Réveillon celebration. The event is centered around Copacabana Beach, a location synonymous with grand festivities and intense jubilation. As the clock ticks towards midnight, you will find a sea of people, often dressed in white as part of a local tradition aimed at bringing good fortune in the coming year.
Where to Watch:
- The dazzling New Year’s Eve fireworks in Rio de Janeiro unfold against the iconic backdrop of Copacabana Beach, casting a spellbinding glow over the city’s skyline.
Each year, the shoreline and waters near Copacabana become illuminated by a magnificent fireworks display. This visual spectacle is part of the much-anticipated Réveillon, a celebration that merges local customs, international tourists, and the undeniable charm of Brazilian culture.
- Location: Copacabana Beach
- Tradition: Wearing white for good luck
- Atmosphere: Vibrant and inclusive beach party
Expect the night to be filled with music, as live performances often accompany the festivities. Crowds numbering in the millions gather to honor the tradition, so be prepared for an electrifying environment.
Hot Tip: To secure the best view of the fireworks, consider arriving early at the beach or booking a stay at one of the sea-facing hotels. These spots can offer a comfortable and stunning vista from which to enjoy the show without the need to navigate through the crowds.
9. Taipei, Taiwan
Every New Year’s Eve, Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, becomes a hub of spectacular festivities, highlighted by the stunning fireworks display at the Taipei 101 building. Taipei 101, once the world’s tallest building, orchestrates a countdown that captures the imagination of thousands gathered in the city and millions watching worldwide.
Where to Watch:
- Sun-Yat Sun Memorial Hall: Offering expansive views and a straight sightline to Taipei 101, it’s a sought-after spot for photographers.
- Elephant Mountain: A short hike rewards you with panoramic vistas, making it perfect for witnessing the fireworks in their full glory.
Riverside Parks yield admirable sights:
- Rainbow Riverside Park
- Guanshan Riverside Park
- Meiti Riverside Park
- Yinfeng Riverside Park
Additionally, various mountains around the city such as Elephant Mountain and Fuzhoushan also offer excellent vantage points for viewing the fireworks. The 44 South Village and streets around Taipei 101 are thronged by people looking to immerse themselves in the celebration.
The city’s effort to dazzle onlookers doesn’t stop at Taipei 101. The Tamsui area, known for its beautiful sunset views by the Tamsui River, showcases its own fireworks spectacle that aims to rival the main show in the future, truly a testament to Taiwan’s dedication to festivity and celebration.
Hot Tip: To ensure the best viewing experience, arrive early at your chosen spot, especially at popular locations like the Sun-Yat Sun Memorial Hall or Elephant Mountain, as they can become quite crowded by evening. Carry a portable charger for your devices, as the long wait and cold weather may drain your batteries quickly.
10. Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town, often referred to as the Mother City, offers one of the most magnificent New Year’s Eve (NYE) fireworks displays in the world. As you welcome the new year, the V&A Waterfront, an iconic destination in Cape Town, becomes the epicenter of celebrations. The waterfront’s ambiance is electric, with an array of bars and hotels hosting events that culminate in a grand fireworks show at midnight. The revelry usually starts around 6:30 pm and features live music, DJs, and performers that add to the festive spirit.
Where to Watch:
Multiple viewing areas are available, including:
- V&A Waterfront
- Table Mountain Roads
- Surrounding beaches
Consider booking a hotel package near the Waterfront for convenience and a spectacular view of the fireworks. With many upscale hotels in the vicinity, you can expect to find accommodations that offer special NYE packages.
If you desire a more intimate setting away from the bustling crowds, smaller parties and exclusive venues cater to such preferences, offering unique experiences to ring in the new year.
Hot Tip: For a less crowded experience with a great view of the fireworks, explore areas around Table Mountain’s less frequented viewing spots or waterfront-facing beaches, where you can enjoy a picnic under the stars as the sky lights up at midnight.
11. Mumbai, India
When you think of New Year’s Eve fireworks in Mumbai, the iconic Gateway of India is the centerpiece that comes to mind. This historic monument, located on the waterfront in South Mumbai, serves as the backdrop for a dazzling display of pyrotechnics. Fireworks illuminate the sky above the Arabian Sea, reflecting off the water and creating a spectacle of light and color.
Where to Watch:
- Fireworks at Gateway of India: Mesmerizing display attracting both locals and tourists.
- Water Kingdom Venues: Experience lively dance floors with dynamic performances and the exhilaration of unlimited rides set against the backdrop of mesmerizing bonfires.
Hot Tip: Secure your spot early around the Gateway of India or book a New Year’s Eve cruise for an unparalleled view of the fireworks from the sea. The reflection of the fireworks on the water’s surface, combined with the silhouette of the cityscape, creates a truly memorable experience.
12. Moscow, Russia
Moscow, Russia, hosts the world’s most captivating New Year’s Eve fireworks display, unfolding amidst the enchanting backdrop of Red Square, featuring the iconic Kremlin, the historic GUM department store, and the vibrant hues of St. Basil’s Cathedral. The pyrotechnic spectacle, set against Moscow’s winter landscape, transforms the sky above Red Square into a breathtaking canvas of vivid colors, creating an unparalleled visual symphony.
Where to Watch:
- Red Square: The heart of Moscow’s festivities, offering a vast open space for numerous spectators to gather and witness the dazzling display.
- Ritz-Carlton Moscow: For a luxurious experience with a prime viewing spot, consider staying at the Ritz-Carlton Moscow.
- River Palace: Opt for a unique experience by taking to the water on the River Palace, combining the fireworks with a scenic New Year’s Eve river cruise.
- Dining: Indulging in local New Year customs, you’ll find that restaurants in the area often offer a festive menu featuring Russian delicacies, champagne, and caviar.
Hot Tip: For an unforgettable New Year’s Eve, book a room with a Kremlin view well in advance. However, if outdoor celebrations aren’t your preference, numerous venues offer themed parties with live music and gala dinners.
13. Reykjavik, Iceland
When you celebrate New Year’s Eve in Reykjavik, you’re embracing a festive tradition within the heart of Iceland. The city is renowned for its vibrant and extensive fireworks displays, with residents and visitors alike partaking in the merriment.
Where to Watch:
- Hallgrímskirkja Church: The area around this iconic church offers panoramic views of the city’s fireworks.
- Klambratún Park: A popular gathering place for families and groups to launch their fireworks.
- Landakotstún Park: Another local favorite for an excellent fireworks experience.
Residents typically begin the evening at 8:00 PM with community bonfires, symbolizing the burning away of the previous year’s grievances. By 11:30 PM, the atmosphere electrifies as the fireworks commence. You can expect the skies to dazzle with color and light until the early hours of the morning.
Hot Tip: For an unforgettable experience, find a spot on Skólavörðuholt hill near Hallgrímskirkja Church. Arrive early to secure a good view, and don’t hesitate to bring your own fireworks to join in the fun. Remember, the celebration in Reykjavik is as much about participation as it is about watching.
14. Athens, Greece
Athens, a city steeped in history, transforms during New Year’s Eve into a vibrant hub of celebration. Fireworks ignite the night sky above the Ancient Acropolis, a globally recognized symbol of classical antiquity. Imagine standing amidst the modern cityscape as the past and present merge during this annual spectacle.
Where to Watch;
- Public New Year Celebration: This takes place in central Athens with live music and open-air parties.
- Fireworks Display: The sky above the Acropolis is lit up, with the best view from Syntagma Square or any high point within the city.
- Luxurious Dinners: High-end hotels like the Hotel Grande Bretagne offer exclusive dinner events with views over the Acropolis.
- Syntagma Square: The heart of Athens and a prime location for public festivities.
- Acropolis Views: Hotels and restaurants around the Acropolis provide a stunning backdrop for the fireworks.
Hot Tip: Secure a spot at a rooftop bar or restaurant early in the evening for unobstructed views of the Acropolis illuminated by the fireworks.
15. Berlin, Germany
Berlin, Germany boasts the world’s most vibrant New Year’s Eve fireworks display, centered around the iconic Brandenburg Gate. The historic monument transforms into a mesmerizing focal point for an unforgettable pyrotechnic show, attracting both locals and tourists to partake in the celebratory atmosphere.
Where to Watch:
- Brandenburg Gate: Experience the heart of the spectacle with a front-row seat at this historic monument.
- Teufelsberg: For a unique vantage point, head to the elevated Teufelsberg in Grunewald, offering an expansive view of the city’s fireworks. Accessible by car or public transport (BVG), it’s a popular spot where Berliners gather with blankets and hot wine, embracing the communal spirit.
Hot Tip: Make sure you arrive early at the Brandenburg Gate to find a good spot, as the area fills up quickly on NYE. Public transportation is often busy, so plan your trip accordingly to optimize your time at this unforgettable event. And remember to dress warmly—Berlin nights are cold in December!
16. Rome, Italy
Rome, Italy, sets the stage for the world’s most spectacular New Year’s Eve fireworks, making it a contender for the title of the Best NYE Fireworks in the World! Blending ancient charm with contemporary revelry. The Eternal City’s illuminated skyline against historic backdrops creates a mesmerizing display, epitomizing a perfect fusion of tradition and modernity.
Where to Watch:
- Gianicolo Hill: A popular vantage point providing panoramic views of the city’s sparkling skyline.
- Piazza del Popolo: A spacious square drawing crowds for a ground-level view of the vibrant pyrotechnics.
- Villa Borghese: High ground with a quickly filling space, offering a stunning perspective on the New Year’s Eve spectacle.
- Rooftop Restaurants and Bars: Mater Terrae at Hotel Raphael stands out, combining culinary delights with a front-row seat to the night’s pageantry.
- Central Areas: Experience the festive street atmosphere with public concerts and events, enhanced by the extended service hours of the Roman metro until 2:30 am for convenient navigation during this special night.
Hot Tip: You might want to dine at one of the traditional restaurants offering a “cenone” or New Year’s Eve dinner. This is a chance to indulge in Italian gastronomic customs as a prelude to the midnight countdown. Make reservations ahead of time though, as tables fill up quickly with both locals and tourists eager to feast before the fireworks.
17. Paris, France
Every year on New Year’s Eve, Paris transforms into an incandescent spectacle. You witness the City of Lights brighten further with a grand fireworks display. The Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Elysées are key focal points, with vibrant lights and colorful pyrotechnics piercing the night sky.
Where to Watch:
- Champs-Elysées: This famous avenue provides a classic Parisian backdrop.
- Trocadéro or Champ de Mars: Both spots offer a clear view of the Eiffel Tower, especially fitting for fireworks.
The illuminations along the Champs-Elysées contribute to the elevated festive ambiance of the event. Access to the mentioned viewing areas is typically free of charge, allowing locals and visitors alike to partake in the New Year’s Eve festivities. Traditionally, the celebrations commence before midnight, gradually building anticipation and setting the stage for the eagerly awaited countdown.
Hot Tip: Arrive early to secure a good viewing spot. The crowds can be large, and prime locations fill up quickly. Alternatively, book a table at a nearby restaurant with a view of the fireworks for a more comfortable experience.
18. Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, offers a mesmerizing New Year’s Eve (NYE) celebration steeped in history and beauty. Affectionately known as the “City of a Hundred Spires,” Prague’s skyline, punctuated by its Gothic and baroque architecture, provides a stunning backdrop to the fireworks display.
Where to Watch:
|NYE Fireworks Vantage Points
|Central view, crowded
|Elevated view, more space
|Riverbanks of Vltava
|Close to the action, very accessible
Entertainment: In addition to fireworks, Prague offers various forms of entertainment, from street parties to club events, which last into the early hours of the new year. Restaurants and bars along the river typically offer special NYE menus and celebratory drinks.
Transport: Public transportation is usually extended on NYE, but planning your journey in advance is advisable due to potential changes in schedules or crowded services.
Hot Tip: To beat the crowds and secure a good spot, consider booking a river cruise on the Vltava. This experience combines the NYE celebration with a unique view of Prague from the water, all while avoiding the throng on the bridges and riverbanks. Remember, the weather can be quite cold, so dress warmly to enjoy the festivities comfortably.
Best NYE Fireworks in the World – Summary
I highly recommend Dubai, Bangkok and Sydney, particularly Dubai & Bangkok because they’re warm!
However, I’m looking forward to slowly ticking off every fireworks display on this list and more! I hope it’s given you some inspiration as to where to book your next New Years Eve trip. If you want to combine your Christmas and NYE trip, be sure to check out my post on the Best Christmas Cities in the World!
Have fun and Happy New Year! 🎆
18 Best NYE Fireworks in the World – FAQ’s
What are the Top 10 Cities for New Year’s Eve Fireworks Displays?
The top 10 cities for NYE fireworks displays include:
- Sydney, known for its Harbour Bridge display;
- Rio de Janeiro with its spectacular Reveillon celebration;
- New York City’s iconic Times Square ball drop;
- London’s magnificent show along the Thames;
- Dubai’s record-setting displays;
- Paris with the Eiffel Tower as a backdrop;
- Bangkok’s riverside eco friendly displays;
- Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbour show;
- Edinburgh’s famous Hogmanay festivities;
- Rome’s street festivals, concerts and events.
Which Destinations are the Best for New Year’s Eve Celebrations in the USA?
In the United States, some of the best New Year’s Eve celebrations can be found in New York City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Miami. New York City’s Times Square is perhaps the most famed, with millions watching the ball drop, either in person or on TV. Las Vegas hosts an impressive Strip fireworks display, while Los Angeles offers multiple venues with fireworks, including the waterfront in Long Beach. Chicago dazzles with a fireworks show along the Chicago River, and Miami lights up the night at Bayfront Park.
What are the Best Locations in Europe to Watch NYE Fireworks?
Europe’s top spots for New Year’s fireworks include London, where the sky above the Thames lights up; Paris, where the Eiffel Tower is the central feature of the festivities; Edinburgh’s Hogmanay, which combines fireworks with traditional Scottish events; Berlin’s Party Mile with its incredible display; and Amsterdam’s numerous street parties and fireworks. Each of these locations offers a blend of historical ambiance and celebratory spirit.
Which Cities Are Expected to Have the Most Impressive NYE Fireworks for 2023/2024?
Leading up to 2023/2024, cities expected to have particularly impressive NYE fireworks include Dubai, known for extravagant displays at the Burj Khalifa; Sydney, which typically starts the global celebrations with its Harbour show; London, with its dramatic displays against historic landmarks; and Rio de Janeiro, which combines fireworks with beach parties. These cities are known for outdoing themselves each year, and they are anticipated to deliver some of the best spectacles for 2023/2024.
Can You List Some of the Most Anticipated NYE Fireworks Shows Around the World for 2023?
For 2023, some of the most anticipated NYE fireworks shows you won’t want to miss include Sydney Opera House’s show-stopping display, the grand pyrotechnics over the Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong, the thrilling spectacle against Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands, and Dubai’s legendary celebrations at the Burj Khalifa. Each show is expected to draw thousands of spectators and offer an unforgettable experience.
Where Can One Find the Most Spectacular Public Fireworks on New Year’s Eve?
The most spectacular public fireworks on NYE can often be found in major metropolises with historical significance and modern flair. Look towards Sydney’s Harbour, London’s Thames, New York’s Times Square, Paris’s Eiffel Tower, and Rio de Janeiro’s Copacabana Beach. These cities offer public events that are not only visually stunning but also filled with entertainment and celebration.